CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Witch

I started something new last night. I really should not have done so, I've got a lot of wips that are not very far along, but I've hit a stumbling point on sweet pea and need to stitch something that would be quickly finished. So I picked out this little girl. It is a Halloween design from the October 1993 Leisure Arts magazine. An antique store that is close to me has recently been selling old Better Homes and Garden and Leisure Arts magazines for $1 each and I picked up a bunch of them. There are a lot of great designs in them and this is one that caught my attention the most. She is about a fourth done and I've only put in a couple of hours work. I will continue this piece till she's finished and then pick up some fabric at my local store and finish her off as a wall hanging the next time I visit my parents.


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment